Healthflex theme is a top-rate WordPress theme, designed and advanced to function as a stable basis for constructing websites withinside the medicine, fitness, and splendor industries.
Healthflex theme is may want to probably be used to create truly any form of website online layout and layout.
healthflex theme includes:
- WPML (Translation Ready) and WooCommerce Ready.
- cart ready.
- Seamless integration with Google Maps, Twitter, and Flickr APIs.
- With Contact Form 7 and built-in Mailchimp support, you can easily create newsletters and subscription forms in seconds.
- Responsive design
- Extreme flexibility
- Powerful page options
- Unlimited color variations
- Unlimited custom sidebars
- Google web fonts
- OWL sliders
- Before and after image comparison functionality Shortcode
- Parallax backgrounds
- Video backgrounds
- CSS3 animation library
- Lightbox functionality
- Page AJAX loading functionality
- Libraries of thematic icons We have 3 libraries by default
- Posts Grid shortcode
- Buttons with icons
- Shortcode Teaser Box
- Shortcode Rates
- Team Member’s shortcode and type of Custom Message CV
- Shortcode Testimonials and Custom Message Type
- Knowledge Base Shortcode Library Alphabetical Index and Custom Post Type
- Contact and Appointment Forms
- Responsive Fixed Report Items (16: 9, 4: 3, 1: 1, and above)
- Custom Plethora Widgets
- Functionality pagination included
- Fixed or fixed menu
- Menu optional hover or click on
- OneClick Demo Imports
- SEO Friendly
- Clean Code
- Compatible with Yoast SEO plugin
- Compatible with WP Cache plugins such as WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache
- Enable/disable unnecessary post types, shortcodes, and widgets.
- Advanced Child Theme Features: Quickly replace existing features with a simple copy and paste into your child theme.
- Full compatibility with PHP 7.0 equates to significantly faster load times, better memory management, and increased security.
healthflex theme free download
Please let us know if there is a newer version of this so that we can update the attached file.