Neoflex is a video content material management system that is built on a subscription model. With Neoflex, you can create a unique website for your movie and television library. Sell them to your customers on a monthly subscription basis and grow your video content company.
download also: phpSound script
Neoflex script Functions:
- Install the script on your server by following our instructions.
- Log in as a site administrator to organize your system.
- First, create some genres and actors. Genre is a must to have movies / TV series underneath.
- Create movies on the Movies page by navigating the menu.
- You can use any YouTube video URL or hosted video file URL as the movie source.
- Genre is required in order to show films to your customers.
- actors multiple values can be selected.
- A thumbnail and poster are required to display the movie icon and banner.
- The trending film is displayed in a large banner on the start page.
- You can create TV series in the same way.
- To organize a TV series, you must first create a season and then create episodes in a season.
- There are 3 standard packages: Basic, Standard, Premium. Customers must purchase any package before they can watch a video or TV series. Each package is valid for 30 days.
- Basic has 1, Standard has 2, and Premium has 4 user access. After you have logged in to a subscribed customer, you have to select a user from the list according to his purchased package.
- If you access the same user from several devices at the same time, the previous user is logged off. We have implemented the robust security necessary to keep user access restricted.
- You can change the name of these packages, change the price of the packages, deactivate/activate packages. Deactivated packages are not displayed on the home page or when the customer purchases the package.
- Packages cannot be deleted or created. If you are planning further packages, please contact support for customization work.
- customers buy their packages through PayPal. You need to set up your PayPal business/business email on the settings page. To set up your local payment gateway, please contact support in order to carry out adjustments.
- You can view the sales report on the report page. The monthly package purchase report is displayed with the total income earned.
- Your website settings can be edited through the settings menu. The website name, logo, email address, and billing address can be edited.
- You can publish FAQs publicly for your customers by creating them on the Customer FAQ page.
Neoflex script free download:
Please let us know if there is a newer version of this so that we can update the attached file.