WP Smush Pro – best Image Optimization Plugin
Posted On 08/11/2021
WP Smush Pro Image Optimization for WordPress Automatically optimize and resize each photo in any listing for your WordPress or Multisite on upload.
download also: WP Schema Pro
Save area and accelerate your webpage with the exquisite energy of Download WP Smush Pro Optimize pictures.
WP Smush Pro WordPress Plugin Features:
- Bulk Smush: Compress existing images to save space on your server and increase page speed.
- Super Smash: Get 2x the compression than lossless with our intelligent multi-pass lossy compression.
- Lossless Smush: Smush squeezes every last byte out of your images for the best lossless compression.
- Resize Images: Set max width and height and large images will be automatically scaled on upload.
- Restore Originals: Store original files so you can quickly restore them for those times you need full quality.
- Auto-Smush: Smush will automatically compress your images and keep your site running at top speed.
- Keep EXIF Data: Special for photographers that want to keep image information attached.
- PNG to Lossy JPEG: Smush converts PNG files to lossy JPEG when additional savings are detected.
- Compress Big Files: From your camera direct to your site WP Smush Pro optimizes images up to 32MB.
- 200% Faster: Smush Pro’s CPU boosters compress images a whopping 200% faster than Smush free.
- Directory Smush: Smush images outside the media library by setting other directories to be optimized.
- S3 Cloud Smush: Use Smush with WP Offload S3 to optimize your Amazon S3 cloud-based media library.
- Image CDN: Serve your images from our blazing-fast 40 Tbps CDN for faster lighter page speeds.
- WebP Conversion: Smush converts and delivers WebP images on supported browsers (+25% smaller than JPEG and PNG).
- Wrong Size Detection: If your images don’t match their containers, we’ll automatically serve the correct size.
Download WP Smush Pro plugin WordPress image optimizer:
Please let us know if there is a newer version of this so that we can update the attached file.